- If you’re looking for a walkie talkie holster, we recommend going with a universal option, especially if your specific model doesn’t have a compatible accessory
- Belt holsters are the most typical and can be worn around the waist or hips
- Chest holsters are worn over the shoulders and supply quick access to the radio
- Shoulder holsters are comparable to chest holsters but are worn under the arm for a more inconspicuous look
Looking for a way to carry your walkie talkie with you wherever you go? Check out our ultimate guide to buying the best walkie talkie holster for you!
In this post, we will cover everything from the different types of holsters available to how to find the perfect one for your needs. We’ll also provide some tips on using and caring for your holster.
So whether you’re a police officer, construction worker, or just like to have peace of mind while hiking, read on for the information you need to make the best purchase possible!
One of our favorites
- Simple Design for Easy Operation, Color: Black. Radio Holster" is designed to work with smaller two-way radios that have the antenna located on the right side of the radio body.
It’s a solid holster for the price, but could be improved.
First, this walkie talkie accessory doesn’t have a way to open the loop, so you have to put it on your belt before you can clip the radio in.
Also, the holster is very lightweight and doesn’t add any extra weight to their belt. Finally, the case could be a bit longer, as it’s a tight fit with the radio pushed all the way in.
Overall, this is a decent holster for the price. It’s lightweight and doesn’t add any extra weight to your belt, but it could use some improvements.
The loop should open so you can put it on your belt first, and the case could be a bit longer so that the radio fits more snugly.
If you are using a speaker or a walkie talkie earpiece, the radio won’t fit into the case when these are plugged in. One buyer we spoke with said that they cut a small window in the side of the case to add some spacing.
More of our favorite walkie talkie holsters
- ✅【Lightweight and durable】This radio holster is 0.10kg, reducing your burden of going out and free your hands.Constructed by high-quality nylon with the characteristics of strong, durable, wear-resistant and tear-resistant, has a long life.
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with baofeng UV5R UV82 888S F8HP Motorola Kenwood Icom HYT Arcshell Retevis H777 and so on. This radio pouch is designed for duty belt, holds most radios.
- 【High quality】Radio holster constructed by high quality and durable nylon material 1000D, high elastic rubber.Size of radio holder: 3.5*1.7*5.9 inch(L*T*H). Fits up to 4inch belt widths.
- 【High quality】Radio case made of high quality and durable nylon material. Molle radio holder is 3.5*1.7*5.9 inch(L*T*H), fits up to 4inch belt widths.
- Brand: Zeadio. Model: ZNC-D. Pack of 1.
Who uses walkie talkie holsters?
Walkie talkie holsters are typically used by first responders, such as police officers and firefighters, and by construction workers.
They provide a hands-free way to carry portable radios on the belt, jacket, or by the chest. This makes it easy for users to keep their radios close at hand while still being able to use both of their hands for other tasks.
How To Choose The Right One?
When it comes to choosing a walkie talkie holster, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. The first is the type of radio you have.
There are two main types of radios: handheld and body-worn. Handheld radios are the most common and can be easily carried in a pocket or on a belt.
Body-worn radios are larger and must be worn on the body, usually with a strap or harness. If you’re not sure which type of radio you have, consult your user manual or ask a salesperson at the store.
The next thing to consider is how you will be using your radio.
Do you need to access it quickly? Are you looking for something that will protect it from the elements? Do you need to be able to carry it hands-free? Answering these questions will help you narrow down your choices.
There are three main types of holsters: belt, chest, and shoulder.
Belt holsters are the most common and can be worn around the waist or hips.
Chest holsters are worn over the shoulders and provide quick access to the radio.
Shoulder holsters are similar to chest holsters but are worn under the arm for a more discreet look.
Once you’ve decided on the type of holster you need, it’s time to start shopping! There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a walkie talkie holster.
First, make sure that the holster is compatible with your radio. You can buy a model-specific option to ensure that it fits perfectly!
You want something that is durable and will last long. And finally, think about the price. Holsters can range from a few dollars to over one hundred dollars, so it’s important to find something that fits your budget.
We hope this guide has been helpful in your search for the perfect walkie talkie holster! Remember to take into consideration the type of radio you have, how you’ll be using it, and what features are important to you.
With a little bit of research, you’re sure to find the perfect option for your needs!
When it comes to choosing a walkie talkie holster, there are a few things you need to take into consideration.